Yong J. An
San Antonio Nurse Attorney
Texas nurse attorney Yong J. An has years of experience successfully handling nursing license defense law cases. If you have been approached by the BON, it is important to be represented by an attorney who is knowledgeable about the nursing license law and can present a favorable case to the review boards on your behalf. Yong J. An is an experienced and compassionate Texas nurse attorney who knows the system and how to make it work so you can protect your career and livelihood.
Over 12 Years of Federal and State Legal Experience:
3 Years: Assistant Attorney General
⦁ Represented various governmental boards (U.S. Virgin Islands Department of Justice)
⦁ Assistant U.S. Attorney for U.S. Department of Justice for Houston. Represented federal civil forfeiture cases.
⦁ Nationally recognized law firms (Locke & Lord and Denton)
⦁Represented Samsung, Hyundai and ConocoPhillips
⦁ Worked closely with state governmental licensing boards in prosecuting hundreds of administrative offenses.
⦁ Worked with the FBI, U.S. Secret Service and other federal agencies in presenting federal civil forfeiture cases. Licensed to practice in Texas, Pennsylvania, U.S. Virgin Islands & Missouri. Yong J. An: Experience – Honesty – Character
• Participated over 100 informal conference hearings before multiple Texas state licensing boards in Austin, Texas since 2006.
• Represented over 50 Texas state license regulated business before multiple Texas state licensing boards in Austin, Texas since 2006.
• Represented over 150 state regulated license holders before multiple Texas state licensing boards in Austin, Texas since 2006.
• Represented over 1,500 individual clients since 2006.
The attorney work with two nurse legal consultants:
1. Sheilah, RN, EJD, MHA, OCN, CPHQ, CPHIMS
2. Kali, RN, APRN, PH.D
Both have combined experience of more than 40 years in clinical nursing (critical care, med-surgical, and oncology), quality management, performance improvement, regulatory compliance, public health, infection control, healthcare informatics, patient safety, and legal nurse consulting.