Select Page

If you have a good defense on your side, a criminal nurse attorney can provide excellent assistance. There are cases where some nurses might commit mistakes that endanger their license and could possibly lead to jail.

On or about January 2014, a physician observed that the RN had forged a prescription for Vicoprofen. Vicoprofen is the brand name for a’ drug’ that contains ibuprofen and hydrocodone and is commonly used as a pain reliever. Hydrocodone is commonly prescribed to treat pain. It is a Schedule II controlled substance that has a high potential for abuse and has a currently accepted but severely restricted medical use in treatment in the United States, and abuse of hydrocodone may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.

She is a registered nurse employed in a medical facility in Austin and had been in that position for about a year and a half.

An RN or LVN who violates the state laws and issuances from the Texas Board of Nursing (BON) should seek proper help from a criminal nurse attorney.  Doing so could make or break their cases. As a matter of fact, the license can even be suspended or revoked if not defended properly.

The Texas Board of Nursing (BON) is the government agency that has jurisdiction to hear and decide administrative cases involving RN and LVN license. The Board has the power to suspend and/or revoke the nurse license.  It is also the agency that is responsible for overseeing the practice of professional nursing all over the State of Texas.

The Texas Board of Nursing decided to revoke her license as a result of her actions. It’s because she failed to hire a good criminal nurse attorney for the case, which is why her defense was not matched with the evidence that the Board possesses.

A good nurse attorney is always the best line of defense for these cases. This is the reason why Nurse Attorney Yong J. An is dedicated to helping those nurses in need to settle their cases. For a private consultation and other inquiries, it’s best to contact him for assistance by dialing (832)-428-5679.